Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Night Before

Finally, we are packed. Let's just hope we have everything we need. Tomorrow we are leaving for Dallas to spend the night since our flight leaves so early Monday morning.

Question of the day: A couple of days ago someone asked me if it would daylight or darkness while we are flying. The more I think about it, the better that question becomes. I know we leave here during the morning time and arrive there at night, but once we leave L.A. and start flying through MANY time zones will most of our time be in the dark or daylight?? One friend of mine said that when she flew to Japan it was light on one side of the plane and dusk on the other. I'll post later on what we find out.

This week Mitchell and I have spent our meals enjoying all the foods we will be unable to eat while in Vietnam: hamburgers, BBQ (ribs), Mexican food, and Mitchell's favorite, tater-tot casserole. We have one final meal before we leave. I think we'll make this one Italian.

Before we leave out, I would like to ask you guys just to pray for us: that we have a safe trip and have no problems with customs.